Pure Essential Oils
Essential oils are made from plants. They are natural and can enhance your home living and health.
Essential oils have therapeutic properties traditionally used for many health benefits, including:
- Boosting immunity
- Natural antidepressant
- Hormone balancing
- Supporting digestion
- Relax Muscles
- Ease Tension
- Anti-inflammatory for pain relief
- Supporting nervous system
- Stress management
You can also use them around your home for non-toxic cleaning as well as setting a relaxing atmosphere without chemicals.
- Add lemon or tea tree essential oil to water and white vinegar and use in a spray bottle to clean surfaces
- Add lavender and cedarwood to a spray bottle to make a calming room or pillow spray
- Use essential oils in a bath soak to promote relaxation after a heavy day or an extra treat natural and free from chemicals
- Use essential oils in oil burners, diffusers or aromatherapy lamps to scent your home, and throw out scented candles, toxic air fresheners and harmful chemicals in your home.
Showing all 9 results