50g Loose Leaf Hibiscus Tea
Hibiscus Tea is dried organic Hibiscus flowers and it is packed with antioxidants, high in Vitamin C and therefore supports the body in a variety of ways, boosting immunity and fighting off free radicals to protect the body from damage.
Traditionally used to help lower blood sugar levels, hypertension and support liver health.
This tea has many benefits.
- Reduce blood pressure.
- Improves HDL “Good cholesterol” levels.
- Decrease bad cholesterol.
- Has no calories.
- Aids weight loss.
- Loaded with antioxidants.
- Natural Diuretic and helps with fluid retention.
- Supports the immune system.
- Regulates healthy menstrual cycle.
- May help reduce kidney stones.
- Improves mood.
- Supports healthy blood flow in the womb.
- Helps with iron absorption.
Hibiscus tea has a tart flavour similar to cranberries. This refreshing calorie-free drink can be taken hot or cold as a result its an alternative to high sugar fruit juices. A caffeine-free alternative to regular tea that helps to improve circulation in the pelvis. Whilst this can help to regulate menstrual cycles and reduce cramps, it should be avoided in pregnancy due to that.
50g Pure Organic Hibiscus Flowers
Put 2 teaspoons in a mug
Pour over freshly drawn boiled water
Infuse for 10 minutes
Add honey to sweeten
Drink hot or cold
Shop other self-care items for healthy menstrual cycles.
Learn more about healthy cycles on my IG page.