Nettle Tea is packed with nutrients.
This loose-leaf nettle tea is the ideal support for anemia and vitamin b12 support.
Nettles are antiinflammatory, taken in teas and infusions they support the body to improve blood circulation and improve iron levels.
Nettle tea is also useful for
- Supporting arthritis and gout as it releases uric acid from joints
- Aids hormonal balance
- Stimulates lymph supporting the immune system
- Helps with seasonal allergies as it is a natural antihistamine
- Boost energy as it had b vitamins, iron, and vitamin C for absorption
- Promotes healthy nails, hair, and skin
- Adrenal gland support
- Helps IBS & constipation
- A natural diuretic
- Blood support for heavy bleeding and helps with anemia
- Promotes a healthy nervous system
- Cleanses UTI’s
There is an article about nettle here
For Anemia make an iron infusion steep 2tbsp of tea with one litre boiling water for 6 hours then drink throughout the day.
Swap caffeine teas for healthier herbal teas, caffeine hinders iron absorbency.
Sweeten your infusion with blackstrap molasses and drink daily to boost iron levels
There are no reviews yet.