Nettle leaf is packed with nutrients.
This loose-leaf nettle tea is the ideal herbal support for anemia and vitamin b12 support.
Nettles are anti-inflammatory, taken in teas and infusions they can support the body to improve blood circulation and improve iron levels.
Nettle tea is also useful for
- Supporting arthritis and gout as it releases uric acid from joints
- Aids hormonal balance
- Stimulates lymph supporting the immune system
- Seasonal allergies as it is a natural antihistamine
- Boost energy as it had b vitamins, iron, and vitamin C for absorption
- Promotes healthy nails, hair, and skin
- Adrenal gland support
- Helps IBS & constipation
- A natural diuretic
- Blood support for heavy bleeding and helps with anemia
- Promotes a healthy nervous system
- Cleanses UTI’s
There is an article about nettle here
For Anemia make an iron infusion steep 2tbsp of tea with one litre boiling water for 6 hours then drink throughout the day.
Swap caffeine teas for healthier herbal teas, caffeine hinders iron absorbency.
Sweeten your infusion with blackstrap molasses and drink daily to boost iron levels