Short date on sale bbe end of 2022.
Shatavari has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine. It is a nourishing tonic for women’s reproductive health at all ages, with many rejuvenating properties.
- Reduces inflammation in sexual organs
- Enhances Fertility
- Optimises cervical mucous and lubrication
- Promotes ovulation
- Regulates periods
- Helps PCOS
- Reduces PMS
- Balancing hormones
- Prepares for conception
- Thickens the uterine lining ready for implantation
- For men increases sperm quality
- Aids detox
- Lowers blood sugar levels
- Reduces inflammation
- Relieves coughing
- Supports breastfeeding
- Leaky gut
- Mood Swings
- Supports the immune system
- Helps menopause symptoms
- Aids digestive balance
- Helps manage stress, depression and anxiety
Helping the body with all the above, Shatavari is an all-around supportive herb for women’s health.
Team this with raspberry leaf tea for great reproductive health support.
Avoid this one if you have estrogen dominance, you may want to try our ashwagandha
Take 2 capsules a day with water
Capsules contain 400mg Organic Shatavari