Womb massage is a natural way to address cycle worries and connects you to your womb space.
What is Womb Massage?
Womb Massage is a collection of traditional massage techniques to address reproductive and digestive disorders and release emotional stress.
Also known as fertility massage, arvigo techniques, mayan massage, mizan therapy and abdominal sacral massage.
A holistic massage to the abdominal area and lower back with a small amount of leg work.
After receiving treatments women report they feel relaxed, improved periods with reduced cramps, carry full-term pregnancies and it aided postpartum recovery.
What conditions benefit from Womb Massage?
Massage reduces scar tissue, inflammation, improve blood flow and ease tension and pain. When blood flow is restricted or not optimal in this area it can cause imbalances. Massage to the pelvic abdominal area bringing balance.
Here I have listed some of the problems that can be addressed by improving circulation and helping the body to find balance and heal.
- Misaligned uterus
- Painful menstruation
- Painful Ovulation
- Early menopause
- Difficult menopause
- Fertility problems
- Low back pain
- Varicose veins of legs
- Sore feet when walking
- Numb legs from standing
- Uterine Infections
How does womb massage work?
By improving circulation in reproductive and digestive organs to flush toxins, nourish and repair tissues. It improves digestive function, elimination of waste, nourishes, balancing hormones and enhancing your womb wellness.
- The fallopian tubes, womb, ovaries and bowel need oxygenated blood to flourish and heal any imbalances, scar tissue, tension and adhesions.
- The digestive system needs to flush out excess hormones and waste so that the body is not overburdened by toxins.
- Releasing tension in the pelvis allows the muscles to relax and blood to flow, this holistic approach promotes whole-body wellness by moving stagnation (slow flowing and poor circulation).
Womb Massage works best alongside positive lifestyle habits supports healing and enhanced wellness. When following the recommendations, you can progress with this treatment and after at least 3 you will see positive changes to your cycles. Some conditions may take longer, sticking to the self-care recommendations gives the best outcome.
What’s the self-care?
A Holistic approach to healing is required for the best results and I can recommend a set of self-care tools that encourage good blood circulation to the womb, fallopian tubes, ovaries and digestive system.
- Yoni Steam herbs hold excellent healing properties. I offer unique yoni steam blends for different needs.
- Self care Massage. This will be shown to you on your first visit and refreshed with you when needed. It is a series of massage techniques you can easily do yourself to enhance healing. It empowers you to take some control of your outcome.
- Castor oil packs applied to the womb area offers support to circulation, stimulates the lymphatic system to flush away waste and break down scar tissue.
- Faja womb wrap is a long piece of cloth that wraps around the hips to support the ligaments in the pelvis helping them to repair and strengthen. This is ideal for a misaligned uterus, in pregnancy and for prolapse.
Self-care is done at home between treatments to enhance progress. All the self-care items are available in the shop.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can womb massage help fertility?
Yes. That is the aim, to balance the menstrual cycle and enhance fertility.
I am going for IVF can this help?
Yes. It is the perfect preparation for assisted fertility treatments. You never know! You may be like some of my clients and conceive naturally.
How many treatments do I need?
This depends on the individual. I strongly suggest you follow all my recommendations. And take a minimum of 3 treatments to begin to see the benefits of this treatment.
Where on the body do you massage?
I massage the womb area on the front, and the sacral area on the back, Some of our womb massages have your legs included, and our traditional womb massage includes the full body revival.
This ancient self-care practice is simple and effective, take control again with expert advice and guidance.
Day to day work, family, and home balance can leave us stressed and needing to unwind, massage is perfect to iron out the creases and offers relaxation bliss.
The perfect detox and relaxation session, this ancient therapy is amazing for pain management and balancing the body systems.
Treatments available from a qualified holistic therapist
Ready to Book Your Consultation?
Have a look at my schedule to book your session.